Love it!

Love it!

Monday, June 14, 2010

I dont like being one half of the equation :(

Common Denominator lyrics

It fills the air,
And I fall in love with you,
all over again
Ohhh

Your the light that faced the sun,
In my world,
Id face a thousand years of pain
For you ,

Out of all the things in life
that I could fear;Uh
The only thing that would hurt me,
Is if your weren't here,
Woah

I don't wanna go back
To being just one half of the equation
You understand what I'm say'n?


without you I am lost
Can't face this focus at heart
Between me and love
You're the Common Denominator.

Oh,Oh,Ohh,Oh
You're the Common Denominator.
Oh,Yeah,Woah

Out of all the things in life
that I could fear;Yeah
The only thing that would hurt me,
Is if your weren't here,
Woah

I don't wanna go back
To being just one half of the equation
You understand what I'm say'n?


without you I am lost
Can't face this focus at heart
Between me and love
You're the Common Denominator.

You,Woah,Oh woah,
You're the Common Denominator.
Oh,Yeah,Woah

I dont' wanna go back,
Half of the equation, Woah Woah, Yeah
You're the Common Denominator.
Oh,Yeah,Woah

Just a fraction of your love
Fills the air

And I fall in love with you
All over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment