Love it!

Love it!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Us.

Our relationship before was amazing, so in love and always having fun. We talked all the time. We would text each other when we woke up almost until we went to sleep. This time around it feels different. You never text me. I always text you first and when i get a reply its one worded or dead ended. I always feel like a burden when im texting you. Feel so unwanted. When i look over at you, your always texting someone, why cant that someone ever be me? You are the one who is making this relationship different. It could be how it use to be? Its almost like you dont want it? I feel like you only want me so that no one else can have me. Thats not how it should work at all so what are you doing? Please tell me or give me some indication because i dont like this. When we are together its AWESOME when we arent together its like we dont go out. I just dont hear from you? Yet you text other girls. It scares me how it never seems to cross your mind to text me because you never make any effort. Why should i be the one who has to text you first? It doesnt make sense. If you dont want to be with me then please tell me because ill go. I just hope you know that if you let me go this time i wont be coming back. No more waiting around for you because that type of shit has put to much emotional strain on me.

Sometimes i wonder why i write this stuff because i know he will never see it. Maybe i should man up and say it to him. Maybe i should just keep my mouth shut to avoid argument. If nothing changes soon something will be said. Last time around we were amazing, best friends. But we had our affectionate side too. It was such an amazing time. I want it to go back to how we use to be. Maybe thats too much to ask. I didnt think it was considering he was the one who wanted this.


No comments:

Post a Comment