Tuesday, June 1, 2010
It's 11.06pm on tuesday night. Laying in bed chatting with Emma on the phone. She is being so helpful. I don't know what to do with this situation between me and him. It's hard. Like I text him before and he didn't reply. That normally wouldn't annoy me it's just the fact that what I wrote was totally fair and nice. I didn't need to be nice to you under the circumstances but I didn't want to argue with you because it causes me too much pain. And now I'm laying here wondering why u didn't reply? Arrrggghhhhh. I need some answers. God? Can u help? Give me some sort if sign? A message? because I'm soooo confused and the stupid part of this shit is i still love him even though he has been nasty and inconsiderate. Somebody help me and give some guidance. I seriously make it on my own. As weak as that sounds I truly can't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment