Love it!

Love it!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have never felt this upset and hurt in a very long time.

He said to me he wanted to prove himself and blah blah. He never made any effort instead stayed at another girls house.

I am almost in tears and i dont know why?

His mum was telling me how quite he is and unhappy he is without me. You wouldnt think so?
The way he has/is acting is weird.

I have a lump in my throat and my eyes are blinking away the tears. Why am i hurting so much?

i actually have no idea. I want to see him tonight and sit down and tell him to sort his shit out once and for all. He either wants me in his life and is going to prove himself or im out and fully gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment