Love it!

Love it!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Its funny how i feel genuinely happy even though i lost one of the best things that ever happened too me. I think now looking back i can finally see that in the end he didnt do all he could to make me happy and as pathetic as that sounds i am one of those girls who loves to be over loved.
I love good morning texts, smiley faces and kisses on the end of messages and guys to ask me if i want to hang out not always me making the effort.

What girl doesnt like to be treated like a princess?

My ex says i have changed? Well to be honest this is how i see it. I cant sit around and be the same person as i was with him simply because that remind me too much of him. I go out more often to parties and hang with a different crowd of people on the weekend. he sees this as a bad thing. Its not. Its me creating the new me without him.

Its all very real now. We have finally ending everything,forever. It does pain me a bit but its for the best.

I now have the chance to focus on me and my future. I no longer need to worry about the other half of me.

My new favourite song is called Unbroken - Stan Walker. For the exact reason as the title. because of the new person in my life i am now starting to feel unbroken.

Unbroken Lyrics

I don't know what this is
But I can tell it's something that I can't miss
It's like happiness lives
And all I have the strength to do is turn to you
With every empty space
I'm missing pieces only you can replace
I'm like a package saying please don't break
The contents are fragile, so I'm glad your here to stay


I can promise you that this heart
Was brighter than a falling star
And all the money that I could take
Now theres nothing more I can break

You picked up my pieces and put me together
There's no way you'd ever know
That my heart was breaking

Cause you came and threw me a line
I was falling apart but now I'm falling forever
For someone who wont let go
My love's a token
Because of you I'm unbroken
Now every piece of my heart is falling back into place


Time stops
When I'm with you I count the seconds I got
Cause every minute I was something I'm not
You give them back to me
It's like history, don't mean a thing
When I'm trying run away I can't hide
I'm in the dark and all I see is your light
And your shining brighter than anything I've ever seen

And I can promise you this heart
Will be a falling star
Cause you know what it means

You picked up my pieces and put me together
There's no way you'd ever know
That my heart was breaking
Cause you came and threw me a line

I was falling apart but now I'm falling forever
For someone who wont let go
My love's a token
Because of you I'm unbroken
Now every piece of my heart is falling back into place


I just woke up from a dream when I was in one piece
No fragment of me had ever seen these streets
Love held me together and it never let me go

I just woke up from a dream when I was in one piece
No fragment of me had ever seen these streets
Love held me together and it never let me go
There's nothing left for me to break

You picked up my pieces and put me together
There's no way you'd ever know
That my heart was breaking
Cause you came and threw me a line

I was falling apart but now I'm falling forever
For someone who wont let go
My love's a token
Because of you I'm unbroken
Now every piece of my heart is falling back into place

I bolded my favourite lyrics and made them red! :)

- T

No comments:

Post a Comment