Love it!

Love it!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sort it.

The fact your lying to me makes me think that your feelings for me are really ALL gone. You know your hurting me so why do it? Maybe you really dont care for me at all anymore. It feels that way. Ive already handed in my ball form so i have to take you. Maybe on that night you will look at me and you may realise you still love me... just maybe. I hate the situation we are in . I hate how your talking to me and such a rude and disrespectful manner. What have you done? Why have you changed? I know you talk to her on skype most nights. Im not stupid.You cant have secrets in palmy. it doesnt work because people talk. Its such a small city theres no point in trying to have secrets. So give up this little hurtful game. Its not fair on me and your just looking like a total dick.

Talk to me when you have stopped being a wanker. Talk to me when your going to be honest, to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. I have no more time for you and your lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment