Love it!

Love it!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The way i love you.

Seeing you at the gym last night was good.... until i said goodbye to you. My god it was SHIT. I really wanted to walk up to you and give a a kiss and a big hug, say i love you then go. But i know i couldn't. Having dinner with you on monday night was truly amazing it gave me reason as to why i love you. It was amazing how it all just fell back into place, like it was when we were together. It showed me how easily it could go back to normal. The way you looked at me when we were laying on your bed. How you grabbed my hand and squeezed it (to say i love you). The way you held me. The loving look in your eyes when i walked into the room. The love between us is still there. I miss you baby. I love you more than anything x

No comments:

Post a Comment