Love it!

Love it!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The weekend ahead...

Here we go! My first full weekend without you!
Going to be doing everything without you this weekend and for many more weekends to come. It hurts thinking about that but i have realised life goes on and that i cant get my self down. Strength is something you choose, and i choose to be strong and carry on with my life even if that means i am doing it without you.

Gym tonight, i will you see you there but i am strong enough to be mature about it... it think! hah! Then off to Wellington with the mother looking for a ball gown! Saturday night? undecided. It will be the hardest of them all because that was the night we use to share with each other. New routine now. I will find something fun and fulfilling.

Heres to a strong weekend. I can do it. I have to do it,

No comments:

Post a Comment